Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Unpredictable moment and great experiences






"Sometimes you never know when you get the opportunity to join in the competition" 






           And that was happen to me. Finally I'm to be the representative from my campus, joined in the Asia English Olympic (AEO 2012) as storyteller in Binus University, Jakarta. Yeay \(^o^)/. Honestly that was my first time to join in English Competition, you know that I'm not good in English, yet. Hahaha.. But all my seniors always supported me. To be a storyteller, I never thought before. I'm just like read novels or just make a story with my amazing imagination. So I felt shock when I must delivered story with body language, and that was difficult (>.<) I must spent my holiday in Bandung, far away from my home sweet home. The first I was so bored and sad, but again and again my parents gave me supported. Alhamdulillah, I got my spirit again.

          Finally, the day came, February, 13th - 17th 2012. The first time I went to Jakarta, the big city in Indonesia. I just could say "Wawwwww" hahaha.. I met with many people from different college and country. They were from Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. I just afraid to speak English haha, but my seniors always said that "You must try" with their creepy face. Haha *sorry kakakss*. But they were success to make me spoke English everyday. There were 55 participants from Asia, and their English were soooooo good. My first performance not bad, all the judges said that I delivered my story very good even if any some mistake with my spell. We had 3 judges, and I forgot all the name. Hahaha *shoot*. But actually they were the best persons, 2 woman & 1 guy. The first woman was a novel writer, the second was woman who ever join in Asia Organization of Children, and the guy who ever school in Binus University. When the announcement came, I passed into "Breaking Octo". That was really unpredictable, I never thought that I could until breaking octo in Asia. It was like the big 24. For me who never joined in storytelling, that was great progressed. My friends who joined as storyteller were good persons, alay, kind, fuss. hahaa but again and again I forgot all the names. I'm not good in remember so please forgive me guys, but actually I will remember all we have done. Laugh, scream etc :')

 

That was me who brought "A"

My new friends in AEO 2012, all the storytelles



No comments:

Post a Comment