Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The next responsibility !!!

my new family in BEM REMA Politeknik Telkom


"New world, new family, new organization and new responsibility". \(^o^)/


        Alhamdulillah, this year I became part of BEM REMA Politeknik Telkom as Secretary. Even if I ever joined in organization like OSIS before, but now it's different. We not think just for our collage but also think about Indonesia citizen, we as the next generation who will lead our beloved country, Indonesia. Yeah this responsibility not easy than before, but I must survive and keep spirit for do all my task and not make all people who believe me feel disappoint. May Allah SWT always give me the power.
  
        From Februari, 29th 2012 we were became family, untill next year but we will always keep our family until two years later, ten years later and untill we all old. Amin :')
So we can shared with our grandchild that we ever together as family in BEM Kabisat. Let's do the best!!! For Kak Tegar Razzaq W as the president, for kak Agung Sidiq N as the vice president, for all the Menteri kak Dwina Artati, kak Tino Partahadi, Alit Yuniargan, Rifky Mulki, kak Anjar Dwi, kak PrimaAbdul Rahman, kak Audia Inayah, kak Aditya Wardhani, kak Nizar Maftuh Ahnan and all my friends in Kabisat who I can't write one by one. I wanna say "All of you is the best person guys, I proud of you.  Please help me to do all my task in this Kabisat. And may Allah always give the best for us"

Maybe in the next post I will tell you all my friends in Kabisat with new photo. Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment