Sunday, September 16, 2012

Come and go


"People come and go, this reminds that just God who stands still always with us " 
                                                      ~ a Quote from kak Devki ~


Well, I just can't sleep tonight. Trying to make my eyes close but yeah it didn't work, so I keep watching TV and chit chat with my friend. As you know, I spend the night in my friend's boarding house, and two of three friends already sleeping soundly. So what happen with me and my another friend, Alit. She still doing her homework and I get insomia (--_--")

So, let's make it fun. In saturday night, it's means five hours ago, I spend my saturday night in campus because we (English Community) made farewell party for our senior kak Fate who will continue her study at Japan the day after tomorrow. As good juniors, we would made a good impression for her. Honestly, I pretty jealous with her. I think, not only me who feel this kind of feeling. I already trying to get schoolarship in Japan two month ago, but I failed in interview session. If I have another time, I'll make another story about those schoolarship.
Back to the story, all of us took picture and eating together. We gave kak fate the original present from Indonesia, Batik. Hopefully, she will remember Indonesia and especially us. Sadly, I didn't have the photos, yet. So, I just upload old photo with her.

 

Kak Fate; my senior and also my teacher in Debate and storytelling


Kak Fate and Kak Becky (re: left to the right)


all debaters from Polytechnic Telkom Bandung




dinner together



Basically, we had so much fun. We will miss you kak Fate, be success and keep your hijab ^^
Hopefully we can get those scholarship too, especially me. Aamiin (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

No comments:

Post a Comment